• Данный Ашрам, созданный в 2015 году, переехал на новый адрес - ПЕРЕЙТИ в новый Ашрам. Но здесь с 2015 года накопилось огромное множество полезных материалов, которые Вы можете читать, смотреть, слушать. Переходите по разделам Ашрама - Вы обязательно увидите что-то уникальное, чего нигде нет. Обязательно найдёте то, что поможет Вам.
    Это место было закрыто от всех до 2022 года, и сейчас материалы открыты для всех. Я сделал это также из уважения к тем, кто был в Ашраме с 2015 года, кто оставил в нём "частичку себя" и уже покинул наш мир. Они живут здесь.
    Также в разных темах я давал ответы на самые разные вопросы, здесь много опытов практикующих по моим практикам, здесь Вы наглядно можете видеть, как действует виртуальный Ашрам... И может быть это поможет Вам войти в мой новый Ашрам, чтобы начать свой духовный Путь, как это сделали многие, кто был здесь и уже значительно изменились благодаря этому духовному месту. [ Вы можете закрыть объявление - нажав на крестик ]
  • Шантарам - это слово на санскрите. Состоит из двух слов: Шанта (или Шанти) - это покой, Рам (или Ра) - это имя Бога (Свет, Радость, Счастье). Шантарам - это место безграничного покоя и счастья. Также в ведической культуре так называют некоторых людей, достигших просветления.
  • Ашрам - это слово на санскрите (आश्रम). Состоит из двух слов: Аш - достигать, Рам - имя Бога. Ашрам - это место вдали от суеты, обитель мудрецов, практикующих духовные дисциплины. Также это слово переводится, как "место, где нет боли (страдания)", где страдания постепенно уходят от человека".

English (общаемся на Английском)

Автор
Приглашаю дорогих жителей Ашрама поучавствовать в общении на Английском.

В этой теме спрашиваем всё подряд и пробуем друг другу отвечать. Если Вы видите чужие ошибки - просьба на них указывать, чтобы быстрей развиваться.

О чём говорить? Ниочём, простая болтовня с прицелом на сам процесс)

Начну первым)

Hello dears residents of our Ashram! Today i decided to start use English more often than usual, for now i often use https://translate.google.ru/#ru/en/ and wish to replace this service and use own skills only. For the first start i offer you to begin conversation about our current position in yoga, such as: our food, current progress, difficulties, inspiration moments, interesting dreams and other. So now your queue, tell us something please)

Funny joke about English usage:

Автор
Nice idea☺
You should write "I" instead of "i". Dear (not dears) residents. To start to use. Firstly, ...

Автор
I think it is great that we're all here with open hearts and can share so important knoweledges and experiences with each other. Thanks to this and the guidance of our beloved Master this place is so beautiful and attractive!

Автор
Thank you for a great idea. It is a pity that until I can freely speak and write English. I am just learning...Our Ashram is really a wonderful place!

Автор
I agree with the previous participants: it's a really good idea and I will be happy to communicate with the broad- and spiritually minded people in this peaceful place, called Ashram.

Автор
You should write "I" instead of "i". Dear (not dears) residents. To start to use. Firstly, ...
Thanks Oksana for your corrections!
I think it is great that we're all here with open hearts and can share so important knoweledges and experiences with each other. Thanks to this and the guidance of our beloved Master this place is so beautiful and attractive!
Yeah, I join in these congratulations and wish to all us fast spiritual promotion!

[ Автор ] your own example for all us is very inspiring, keep it further, peoples as you changes reality very fast!

Thank you for a great idea. It is a pity that until I can freely speak and write English. I am just learning...Our Ashram is really a wonderful place!
Your right, our Ashram is very unique place in the internet which allows us to keep very high state of mind and build noble community

I agree with the previous participants: it's a really good idea and I will be happy to communicate with the broad- and spiritually minded people in this peaceful place, called Ashram.
Right, I also very glad with all us to stay here and use it for fast joint evolution

Hey there! You know, I noticed that word "community" looks very interesting, let's see it attentively: c-OM-unity, sounds like unity directed to OM. It's very interesting that English language also has spiritual roots in own structure! So this word shows us that unity of peoples through community directs them to OM! So we have to develop community and this way will lead us to OM!

Автор
I like your statement. I come here very often. I like the atmosphere of the Ashram and the people who inhabit it

Автор
We were very lucky. Online "Your Yoga" has everything for development. We have all the tools to achieve any goal.

Автор
Translation for "Getting the eyes to see God" [URL]http://www.vyasa.ru/books/?id=848[/URL]

Автор
Friends, today we decided to resume this topic with Irina Sotnikova. Be with us!

Автор
Karine, we'll hope that many persons interested to learn English will join us

Автор
Yes, it would be wonderful and useful! We can tell a little about ourselves here.

Автор
Today in Barnaul there was a fine sunny day. Real spring. And how your weather?

Автор
In Yerevan, too, wonderful weather! +13. The doors to the balcony are open, I met the Sun early in the morning.

Автор
Have you already grown green grass? We have a lot of snow on the north side

• Хотите ответить в этой теме? Данный Ашрам - переехал на новый адрес - ПЕРЕЙТИ в новый Ашрам. Вы можете обсудить данную тему в новом Ашраме, который значительно улучшен.
Сверху