• Данный Ашрам, созданный в 2015 году, переехал на новый адрес - ПЕРЕЙТИ в новый Ашрам. Но здесь с 2015 года накопилось огромное множество полезных материалов, которые Вы можете читать, смотреть, слушать. Переходите по разделам Ашрама - Вы обязательно увидите что-то уникальное, чего нигде нет. Обязательно найдёте то, что поможет Вам.
    Это место было закрыто от всех до 2022 года, и сейчас материалы открыты для всех. Я сделал это также из уважения к тем, кто был в Ашраме с 2015 года, кто оставил в нём "частичку себя" и уже покинул наш мир. Они живут здесь.
    Также в разных темах я давал ответы на самые разные вопросы, здесь много опытов практикующих по моим практикам, здесь Вы наглядно можете видеть, как действует виртуальный Ашрам... И может быть это поможет Вам войти в мой новый Ашрам, чтобы начать свой духовный Путь, как это сделали многие, кто был здесь и уже значительно изменились благодаря этому духовному месту. [ Вы можете закрыть объявление - нажав на крестик ]
  • Шантарам - это слово на санскрите. Состоит из двух слов: Шанта (или Шанти) - это покой, Рам (или Ра) - это имя Бога (Свет, Радость, Счастье). Шантарам - это место безграничного покоя и счастья. Также в ведической культуре так называют некоторых людей, достигших просветления.
  • Ашрам - это слово на санскрите (आश्रम). Состоит из двух слов: Аш - достигать, Рам - имя Бога. Ашрам - это место вдали от суеты, обитель мудрецов, практикующих духовные дисциплины. Также это слово переводится, как "место, где нет боли (страдания)", где страдания постепенно уходят от человека".

Гурукула My Еnglish lessons

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Автор
The first week.

The first day -- twelve new words.

1. The new words:
I, my, you, is, this, what, a, show, problem, name, life, day, very, good (14!!).

2. Sentencеs:
This is show. This is my. This is my life. This is a life. This is а very good life. This is my problem.
What day? A very good day. A very good life.

(Делаю записи также в тетради).

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Автор
The first week.

Second day -- twelve (or more) new words.

1. The new words:
Hello, am, are, your, and, to, how, nice, fine, up, meet, thank (12 words).

2. New names:
Andrew, Lauren, Mark.

3. Sentencеs:
This is Andrew. This is Lauren.
Hello, my name is Andrew. And what is (or what's) your name?
I am Lauren, (or) I'm Lauren. Nice to meet you.
How are you?
I'm fine, (or) I'm good, (+) thank you.
What's up? (informal)

4. Additional words:
Formal, informal, excellent, applause.

(Делаю также записи в тетради).

Автор
The first week.

The third day -- repetition and greetings.

1. The new words:
Hi, sorry, from, there, where.

2. New names:
Nicky, Melissa, Washington, Moscow, New York, Saint Petersburg.

3. Sentencеs:
Hello, my name is Karine (sound like Kari'n). I'm Karine. I'm from Yerevan, from Armenia. Nice to meet you, Nicky. How are you?
Hi! I'm good, thank you. And you?
I'm fine (too). Where are you from? Are you from Moscow?
Sorry?
Are you from New York?
Yes, I'm from New York. And you are from Yerevan, Karine.
Yes, I am from Armenia.

Hi there! What is your name, sorry?
My name is Melissa.
And where are you from?
I'm from Saint Petersburg. How are you?
O, fine, very good.

Автор
The first week.

The fourth day -- repetition, new words and new sentences.

1. The new words:
In, but, no, do, don't, now, live, understand, job, address, phone, number, an engineer.

2. The new names:
Nina, Sergey, Kiev.

3. Sentencеs:
(repetition) - Hello, what's your name? I'm Nina. Nice to meet you, Nicky. How are you?
Hi! I'm good, thank you. And you?
I'm fine, thank you. Where are you from? Are you from New York? You are from New York.

Are you Mark? Ah, sorry, you are Sergey.
Yes, I'm from New York. And you are from Yerevan, Karine.
Yes, I am from Armenia.

(new) - I live in Kiev. You live in Saint Petersburg.
What do you do now, Andrew?
Sorry? I don't understand.
What's your job?
I understand you now, I'm en engineer.
Very good, but what is your address?
I live in Moscow. And what is your phone number?

4. Additional words and sentences:
Let's start! Brilliant! Great! Good! Ah! Listen to the dialogue.

Автор
The first week.

The fifth day -- Family.

1. The new words:
They, many, profession, surname, last (name);
a family, a husband, a wife, a mother (a mom), a father (a dad), the parents, the grandparents, a grandmother, a grandfather;
a child (the children), a kid (the kids), a son (the sons), a daughter (the daughters), the grandchildren, (...);
the relatives, an uncle, an aunt, a niece, a nephew

2. The new names:
Alex, Bruce, Katya, London

3. Sentencеs:
(repetition) - You don't understand me, sorry. No, I understand you very good! This is my. This is me. I'm an engineer. You are from... Are you from...? No,... but...
How are you? What do you do? Where live you now?

(new) - This is my profession. My surname is Martirosyan. And what is your last name? Is this your family? Have you a wife? I don't have s husband.
My grandchildren are in Moscow now. I'm a mother and I'm a grandmother. I have dauhters, but I don't have a son.
My uncle and my aunt are very fine. They are my relatives. You don't have many relatives. Your kid is nice. Have you a niece? A nephew? Where live your mom and dad?
My parents don''t live now.
O, sorry..
This is my son.

4. Additionally:
Ready? Awesome! And now a small test. See soon!

(И обязательно записи в тетради)

Автор
The first week.

The sixth day -- Professions.

1. The new words:
He, she, a sister, a brother, a girlfriend, a boyfriend;
a businessman, a doctor, a policeman, a secretary, a cook, a model, a programmer, a teacher, an architect, an engineer.

2. The new names:
Marina, Anton, Ruslan

3. Sentencеs:
(repetition) - This is my family. My father and my mother are my parents. Have you a family? I have children and grandchidren.
Hello, how are you? Where are you from? What do you do? What's your job? You are an engineer.

(new) - He is my brother. She is my sister. I'm a doctor.

4. Additionally:
Watch the presentation!

(И записи в тетради)

Автор
The first week.

The seventh day -- Professions (continued).

1. The new words:
They, too, not;
a journalist, a manager, a sales manager, a chief exe'cutive officer (CEO), a nurse (медсестра), a housewife, a lawyer, a software engineer, an accountant (бухгалтер),
an admi'nistra'tor, an eco'nomist.

2. The new names:
Vera, Diana, Ivanova, Vladimir, Maria, Oleg, Kate, Michael.

3. Sentencеs:
(repetition) - How are you? What's your job? What's do you do?
I'm fine, thank you. I'm a programmer. I'm from Saint Petersburg. This is my husband. Andrew is my ood friend. He's a good doctor. Nina is your wife. Are you an architect?

(new) - My sister is a good nurse, she is not a housewife. Kate is an economist, she is an accountant too. My son is a lowyer. My children are managers. They are my friends. My father is a chief executive officer. Michael is the CEO, too. You are a joarnalist, and you are my good friend. Are the sales manager your wife? Yes, she's.
See you soon!

4. Additionally:
A small task, see you soon!

(И в тетради)

Автор
The second week.

The eighth day --Verbs.

1. The new words:
We, it, of, new, time, here;
a student, a person, people, company;
go, want, think, call, write, like, help.

2. The new names:
Vlad, Anna, Liza.

3. Sentencеs:
(repetition) - I live in Moscow, but my dauthers live in Saint Petersburg. Michael is a polis'man. I'm a housewife and I'm a doctor too.

(new) - My grandchildren are students. I'm here. My friend are a chief executive officer of my new company.
People help you now. I like you and I like your sister and mother too. I want to help you. I help you and you help me. Write me! I think, you call me. This is not a problem. Your new life are very good. This is a new time! Go! You are a new person now. It's fine.

4. Additionally:
Good job! Right! And now..

(+ в тетради)

Автор
The second week.

The ninth day --Practice.

1. The new words:
Not, bad, busy, free, expensive, cheap, a thing.

2. The new names:
America, Russia, Ukraine, Daniel.

3. Sentencеs:
It's very good. It is not good, it's very bad. It's not bad.
We are not from Russia, we are from Ukraine. You are not from Russia, too.
Where do you live? I do not live here.
This thing is very expensive, it's not cheap. Where are a cheap things? A very cheap things.
I'm busy, sorry. I'm free and I'm not busy now. This good thing is free. It's free.

4. Additionally:
Oh Yes!

(+ в тетради)

Автор
The second week.

The tenth day --Useful questions, food.

1. The new words:
The USA, peuple, a colleague, a car, your, late, interesting, clever, telephone, mobile;
American, English, Russian.

Food -- bread, cheese, salad, pizza, egg, meat, chicken, sandwich, a slice, fried.

2. The new names:
Brad, Dmitry.

3. Sentencеs:
They are very busy people. Sorry, I'm late. You are late too. I'm not late. He's very late now.
It's my car. This is my car. Is it your car? Is it very expensive? No, it's not very expensive, it's cheap.
It's not very interesting. Are you English? No, I'm not Enlgish. Me too. Are you American or Russian? Are they Russian? Are your colleaghes English?
My friend is from the USA.
Tis is Nina. Nina is great! Nice to meet you. Do you like your job? Do you like this company? Do you like this person?

Can I have a slice of pizza? Can I have fried eggs? Can I have one pizza? Can I have meat or chicken salad? I don't like a sandwich.

4. Additionally:
Let's train! Next one. Great jobs! Well done! Practice make perfect.
(+ в тетради)

Автор
Second week.

The eleventh day - verbs, places.

1. The new words:
Yes, no, please, these, something, money, beautiful;
a man (men), a woman (women), a place, a park, a cafe, a restaurant, a bank, a hospital;
to have, to drink, to eat.

2. The new names:
Alexey, Larisa.

3. Sentences:
He's a manager of this company. She's my colleague. They are English. We aren't american. Do you like your job?
She likes these people. He likes this person. Would you like this country? It's great and interesting. This country is beautiful! You like beautiful people. Me too.
Would you like to have something to eat? Yes, please. I'd like to have something to drink too. Let's go. Let's have something to eat and to drink. Let's eat and drink now!
Yes, let's go to a Russian restaurant. No, thank you.

4. Additional sentences:
Hello, dear friends!

(I write also in my copybook.)

Автор
The second week.

The twelfth day - new places.

1. The new words:
Ok, or, at, the, today, tomorrow, later;
(a) city, home, office, hospital, hotel, work, market, supermarket, shop, an airport;
buy, a water, a tea, a coffee, some.

2. Sentences:
Do you like these people and this beautiful country? Do you like this city? Yes, I like it. It's a very good place.
Let's go to a cafe. No, let's go later, please. I'm very busi now. Let's buy a car tomorrow. Ok, let's buy it, but not today.
I'd like to have something to drink, let's buy some coffee or tea. Now? Yes.
At the market, at the supermarket, at the shop, at the office, at the hotel...
At home, at work.
Are you at the office today? They aren't at work today. We are at the supermarket now. I'm at home.
My work is to sell cars.

Автор
The second week.

The thirteenth day - grammar, drinks.

1. New words:
Speak, understand, does, doesn't, a little, well, attention!
Drinks: mineral water, juce, banana/kiwi... juce, milk;
wine, beer, chanpa'gne (шампейн), martini, whiskey;
a glass, a cup, a bottle.

2. Sentences:
We are at the restaurant today. At the office, at the supermarket, at the hotel, at the bank.
We are at work today, at home.
I drink milk, and I don't drink alcohol and coffee. Do you like juce? Yes, I'm like juce very (much).
She drinks tea, but she doesn't drink milk. Does he drink coffee? No, he doesn't.
Do they like juce too? Do I like...? Do we like...?
Can I have a glass of water? a cup of tea, a bottle of milk.

I inderstand English a little. I speak Russian very well. She doesn't speak English, she understands English a little, but she speaks Russian well.

(+ in the copybook)

Автор
The second week.

The fourteenth day - the day, numbers, questions, time.

1. New words:
me, or, some, fast food, want, meet;
time, morning (in the morning), afternoon ( in the afternoon), evening (in the evening), night (at night).

2. Numbers:
one, eleven
two, twelve, twenty (tweny), twenty one, ...
three, thrteen, thirty (thiry), thirty one, ...
four, fourteen, fourty, ...
five, fifteen, fifty, ...
six, sixteen, sixty, ...
seven, seventeen, seventy, ...
eight, eighteen, eighty, ...
nine, nineteen, ninety, ...

one hundred, ..., five hundred, ...
one thousend, ..., five thousend, ...

3. New names:
Jack, Nicky.

4. Sentences:
Do you like? I speak English a little. Jack speaks and understands English, but he doesn't speak Russian. Do they eat at this restaurant? Yes, they do.
I want some coffee. Do you want some coffee or some tea? Does he want some milk or some water?
I want to drink some coffee. She wants to work. Does your friend work? Yes, she does. Does your friend live in Russia? No, he doesn't. Does he like fast food? Yes, he does.
I meet my friends. I want to meet my friends. Do you want to meet me? Yes, you do.
What time is it? It's twelve o'clock at night. Do you want to go to a restaurant? No, let's go later. Now six o'clock in the morning.

5. Additionally:
Listen and answers. Listen carefully.
Very well done! Now let's play.
See you soon!

(+ in the copybook)

Автор
The third week.

The fifteenth day - questions and answers.

1. New words:
world; weekend (at the weekend)
look, know, relax, need, listen, see (I see);
about, right, many, with, when, every, sometimes, usually;
breakfast (have breakfast), lunch (have lunch), dinner ( have dinner).

2. Sentences:
Many people have a good life. About you and your life - I know about you. It's six o'clock. Do you ou want to meet? I want to meet you later, at twelve o'clock at night or tomorrow.
Do you want to drink some water? Let's go to a cafe. Do you go to a restaurant every day? No, I don't, I sometimes go (there). Usually I eat at home. I want to have breakfast now. Let's have a breakfast. He wants to have lunch. Do you want to have dinner with me? When do you have dinner? Y have dinner at five o'clock in the evening.
Does your friend Andrew work every day? He some times works in the evening and at weekend. My friend works every day and usually at night.
Do you relax every day? Yes, I do. I usually relax at the weekend. When does he relax? At one o'clock.
When do you speak English? I speak English in the morning, and in the afternoon, and in the evening every day, sometimes at night too.
I need to meet you now. Sorry, let's meet later or tomorrow. Do you need money? Yes, I do, but I need money today. Not today - tomorrow at twelve o'clock in the afternoon. I need to go now. Let's meet tomorrow here.
Listen, Lauren, would you like to have dinner with me today?

Would you like to have something to drink? Yes, I would./No, I wouldn't.
Do you want to have something to drink? Yes, Y do./No, I don't.

3. Additionally:
Are you ready?

(+ I am writing also in my copybook, of course)

Автор
The third week.

The sixteenth day - new words, new sentences.

1. New words:
Can, tell, give;
Hour, tonight, more, how, much, dollar, plan.

2. Sentences:
What time is it? How much time? At what time? At five o'clock in the evening. I need more time. Tell me, how much time you need? I need four days. Give me three days and ten hours, please.
I want to meet you tonight. Tell me, can you meet me? Yes, I can, but I can't meet you today. What about tomorrow? I can have lunch with you. Would you like to go to a restaurant? I know a good restaurant here. We can have some drinks too. Listen, I need to go now. I have plans.
I don't know these people. I sometimes meet my friends. We usually relax at the weekend.

3. Additionally:
Super!!

(+ in my copybook,)

Автор
The third week.

The seventeenth day - new words, meetings.

1. New words:
Monday (on Monday, on Monday evening), Tuesday (on..), Friday (on..);
think;
food, year (happy new year), street (on the street), park;
any, there, next, sure.

2. Sentences:
What do you think about me? I think, we need more monay. How much money? But I think, we need more time too. Give me more time and money. I need to think. I can't meet you today, but I can tomorrow. What about tomorrow in the morning? Or on Monday evening? I'm busy, and she has plans. Alex has a job.
And where and when would you like to meet? Do you know any good cafe? I like Russian food. I think, we can go on Tuesday. Can you meet me? Where is the Russian restaurant, can you tell me? It's on Tolstogo street next to the supermarket. Ok, see you there.

3. Additionally:
Are you ready to start? Sounds good!

(+ in my copybook,)

Автор
The third week.

The eighteenth day - plans and places.

1. The new words:
Wednesday, Thursday, month;
meeting, between, behind, front, in front of.

2. Sentences:
Can she meet me on Tuesday? What about Friday? I can't meet you on Wednesday and on Thursday. Do you think about it? I need more time. You need one month, and she needs seven months, but she has three hours.
My friend has a great job, and he has great colleagues. Do we have a plan? She doesn't have plans tomorrow, but he has a meeting.
Where would you like to eat ( to have something to eat)? Where is your office? It's here. Are you sure? I'm sure. My office is next to the park, behind the supermarket, between the park and the hotel.
Where are you? I'm in front of your house. Sorry, behind it.

Автор
The third week.

The nineteenth day - pronouns, there is/are.

1. The new words:
Family, situation;
excuse, help, find, turn, get (get to);
then, so, far, straight, right;
Saturday, Sunday.

2. Pronouns:
my, your, his, her, its, our, their.

3. Remember:
a person -people, a chld - children, a man - men, a woman - women.

4. Sentences:
The restaurant is on Krylova street in front of the supermarket, next to the hotel. We are at the hotel. I'm behind your hotel.
There is the man in the car. There are two people in this cafe. There is the man behind you. There is money in this bank. There are three problems in this situation.
There is a meeting today at 2 o'clock. There are no problems here. There are two women at the cafe/ at the office/ in the office/ in the house.
This is his office. He has an office. She works at his office. No, this isn't my problem. This is her problem.
Their meeting is on Saturday. Excuse me, I can meet you on Sunday or at the weekend.
How can I help you? Can you help me? How can I meet you? I need to find ... I know it. Is it far from here? It's not far from here. No, it's not.
So, how can I get there? How can I get to my office? Go straight, then turn right.

5. Additionally:
A quck test.

Автор
The third week.

The twentieth day - Practice and Past Indefinite (simple).

1. The new words:
Big, small, first, left, along, succes (succesful);
center (city center), home (at home), crossroad;
was, were.

2. The new name:
James.

3. Sentences:
There is a good hotel in our city. There are three new citys in our country. There are many interesting and beautiful places there. Are you many problems? There are no problems now. There is a big/small hotel next to their house/behind the market/in front of your office.
How can I get to your office/this place/...? How can I get there? I want to find a city center. How can I find it?
Go straight to the market and then turn left. Go on the first crossroad/ along the street. The restaurant is there next to the park. It's not far from here. Turn here.
Listen to me! Buy some coffee or tea. Eat and drink!
He's James. Is he a cook? No, he's an architect.
I'm/was in London. She is/was here. We were at work at two o'clock. They are/were my colleagues. There is/was a park next to the hotel. Where are/were you?
Where were they at three o'clock? There were at work, and we were at home. No, you were at the meeting, I know.
It was interesting and great! The food was good. Our food was bad, but our meeting was succesful.
What/when/where/how is/was it?

4. Additional sentences:
Repetition is the mother of learning.
A small test.
Come on!
Thank you very much.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
  • Хотите ответить в этой теме? Данный Ашрам - переехал на новый адрес - ПЕРЕЙТИ в новый Ашрам. Вы можете обсудить данную тему в новом Ашраме, который значительно улучшен.
Сверху