• Данный Ашрам, созданный в 2015 году, переехал на новый адрес - ПЕРЕЙТИ в новый Ашрам. Но здесь с 2015 года накопилось огромное множество полезных материалов, которые Вы можете читать, смотреть, слушать. Переходите по разделам Ашрама - Вы обязательно увидите что-то уникальное, чего нигде нет. Обязательно найдёте то, что поможет Вам.
    Это место было закрыто от всех до 2022 года, и сейчас материалы открыты для всех. Я сделал это также из уважения к тем, кто был в Ашраме с 2015 года, кто оставил в нём "частичку себя" и уже покинул наш мир. Они живут здесь.
    Также в разных темах я давал ответы на самые разные вопросы, здесь много опытов практикующих по моим практикам, здесь Вы наглядно можете видеть, как действует виртуальный Ашрам... И может быть это поможет Вам войти в мой новый Ашрам, чтобы начать свой духовный Путь, как это сделали многие, кто был здесь и уже значительно изменились благодаря этому духовному месту. [ Вы можете закрыть объявление - нажав на крестик ]
  • Шантарам - это слово на санскрите. Состоит из двух слов: Шанта (или Шанти) - это покой, Рам (или Ра) - это имя Бога (Свет, Радость, Счастье). Шантарам - это место безграничного покоя и счастья. Также в ведической культуре так называют некоторых людей, достигших просветления.
  • Ашрам - это слово на санскрите (आश्रम). Состоит из двух слов: Аш - достигать, Рам - имя Бога. Ашрам - это место вдали от суеты, обитель мудрецов, практикующих духовные дисциплины. Также это слово переводится, как "место, где нет боли (страдания)", где страдания постепенно уходят от человека".

Гурукула My Еnglish lessons

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Автор
The third week.

The twenty first day - Practice.

1. The new words:
A bus (by bus, take a bus), station (bus station), taxi;
take;
Yesterday;
Impo'rtant, happy, sad, new, because, why?, hungry, thirsty, tired.

2. Sentences:
How can I help you? How can I get to your hotel? I go by bus on the crossroad. He usually goes by bus. I take a bus. Where can I take a bus to the hotel? How can I get to the bus station? Can I take a bus to the bus station? Where can I take a taxi? He gets to work by bus.
I want to tell you about our plans. Tell me about the meeting. Was it interesting? When was it? Was Peter there? Were you there? Were they there?
Anna was sad, because she wasn't at the meeting yesterday. Why are you sad? What problems are you? I can't tell you, but this problem was small. It wasn't interesting.
This year wasn't bad.
I wasn't at work yesterday. Was he at work? No, he wasn't. And were you? I wasn't there, I was very tired. I was at the important meeting. It was on seven o'clock.
Would you like to have something to eat or drink? Thank you, we aren't hungry, but we are thirsty. Let's go to this restaurant and eat. The children are hungry too. How can we get there? No, I don't want. I don't like this restaurant. I was there yesterday, and the food was very bad there. Listen, there is a new cafe here. The CEO of this cafe was a cook. There were many people here yesterday, men, women and children. There was the city center here. Then let's go.

Автор
The fourth week.

The twenty second day - Past Indefinite, answers and questions.

1. The new words:
A train, a question, an address;
Love, ask (asked for), answer (answer the question), start, finish, become, pick..up (забирать, подбирать), did, didn't;
possible, easy, easily, difficult, worry, really;
well, so, not, all.

2. The new name:
San Francisko.

3. Sentences:
Not a problem, this is possible. Becouse, this is you. This is not a problem. First help. Not first time. So good. We can become..
How can I get to the city center? What bus can I take? We need this train. How can we get to the train station?
They were busy and I was at work. We aren't hungry. I don't want to listen to you.
I wanted to go, I started my job at 7. We started the meeting at 9. I didn't want to go there. His life was bad, and he wanted to start a new life. He worked at the bank.
I was busy all morning and all evening. We needed to take a bus to San Francisko. They didn't want to go to Moscow by train. Did you want? Did you listen to your mother? Did he start his business? Did they need our help? They asked their address.
I asked you about your proffession. Did you listen to me? Yes, I asked you about time.
He asked for help. He asked for this job. He needs it. How/what/why/when/where did you asked this? Who did you ask about this?
I would like to answer. Did you answer? No, you didn't answer. I answered your questions, but you didn't answer my question.
Today I finished early, but yesterday I finished late. I wanted to answer all the questions.
How are you doing? I'm fine, thank you. Y'm really happy. Did you find the restaurant easily? Well, not really, it was a little difficult. But I didn't worry.
I didn't pick you up, sorry. Pick me up at night today, please. Don't worry, it's very easy. He picked me up, really.

4. Additionally:
How to become a Millionaire.

Автор
The fourth week.

The twenty third day - Practice, Irregular verbs.

1. The new words:
Every, allways, nothing, a lot of, a hot-dog.

2. Irregular verbs:
Eat - ate, drink -drank, go - went, meet - met, do (does) - did, know - knew, buy - bought, give - gave, tell - told,
find - found, speak - spoke, understand - understood.

3. Sentences:
I wanted to meet you on Monday. She asked for more money. I worked all day and all night. It was not difficult. It was easy - I worked easily.
Who is this? Who was this? What was it? Where were you? Why weren't you here? How was it? Who was sad today? Why were you sad today?
You finished. When did you finish? When did you go? What did you ask? Who did you meet?
You needed money. Did you need money?When and why did you live here?

4. Sentences with irregular verbs.

Eat-ate:
I allways eat/ ate at home, not at work. He ate a hot-dog.
Drink-drank:
I drink milk every day. I drank a glass of milk in the evening. She ate and drank.
Go-went:
My grandchild goes to school every morning. He went there and I went to work.
Meet-met:
I sometimes met my friends. I met this person yesterday.
Do-did:
He/she/it does a work. I allways do it. I did it!! You did it well.
Know-knew:
I knew about it. Did you know too? No, I didn't know. I didn't know you went there.
Buy-bought:
We bought a new house. When did you buy it? I didn't know you bought it. We went to the supermarket and bought some food.
Give-gave:
You gave me a lot of food and gave me a lot of work, but you gave me a lot of time!
Tell-told:
I didn't have time and he told me about this work. Did he tell you?

5. Additionally:
Let's check?
A small task.
Very nice!

Автор
The fourth week.

The twenty fourth day - practice, emotions and feelings.

1. The new words:
A book, ago, last, sleep, sleepy, surprised, scared, boring, interested.

2. Sentences:
How was your day? Did you work today? No, I didn't. I don't work at the weekends. My friends are Americans. I see. She wanted to meet Andrew. A Russian man helped her, and she found the restaurant.
I go to work. We met last week. Last month we didn't work. We bought a new house last Monday, three days ago. You drank a lot of coffee last Friday. It was last Saturday.
I ate a lot of food, but I didn't like it. Did you know he was a cook? No, I didn't know this. Where did you find it? I found it next to the market on Slavnaya street. You helped me. He told me about you. We met our American colleagues last week. We met at the office, drank some coffee and then went to the park.
They understood English a little. We spoke English very well. Two people met today. This man worked in the restaurant.

3. Emotions and feelings:
She is scared of this situation. I'm interested in your work. This book isn't boring. Is he surprised?

4. Addionally:
Well done!
Talk to a foreigner.
Pause the video.

Автор
The fourth week.

The twenty fifth day - practice and the Future Indefinite tense.

1. The new words:
Laptop, minute, second, future, letter, message, e-mail, cat, dog;
will, use, write, come, think, pay, remember, send, call, hear;
tonight, with, free.

2. Irregular verbs:
come-came, write- wrote, think-thought, pay-paid, have-had.

3. The new names:
England, Kanada, Ferrary, limousine.

4. Sentences:
She found a great new job a week ago. I bought a new house last weekend. I use a computer. He uses a phone every minute. I used your phone, because I needed it.
She uses a mobile every second. When did you use my laptop? I used it today in the afternoon. I needed it really. I have a succesful job. He has an expensive car.
She has small children. He has big children. They had many problems. My friend had a lot of money. Did I have a house? Do you have a lot of time? I didn't. I had a little time. How much time did you have? Do you have a minute? I don't have time. I need to go.

I will come at the weekend. I will come tonight. I will go to England. I will meet on Monday. I won't come today. Will you come here? Will you be here?
I will think about it, and then I will give you my answer. Will you answer? (Will you give the answer?) When will you come to Russian? I will tell you later. I won't come. When will you be free? It's a lot of money. How much money? I won't pay, but my friend will pay. Do you remember?

Last/this/next minute/day/week/month/year...
I will come to America next year. Will you come to Moskow this week? Not this week, but next month.
In three days we will have a new job. I will meet you in two week. I will buy this house a year. I will write the letter in five minutes. I wrote a letter a day (one day) ago.
Did you write the answer? You will write. Will you write? I will write the answer in a hour. It will be late.

He buys new cars every year. I think you are right. I thought about it, and I understood, that you are right. I usually don't send messages, I call.
Tom won't come home early today, because he's very busy at work. Did you understand me?

5. Addishionally:
I want more!
Congratulations!
Look at the screen.
Now listen carefully.
Let's train!
Very well done!

(Today I needed a lot of time for this homework.)

Автор
The fourth week.

The twenty sixth day - new irregular verbs, Present Continuous tense.

1. The new words:
Name, number;
read-read (ред), leave, forget-forgot, call;
same (the same), my, fortunately, unfortunately.
Remember: the CEO, the USA.

2. Sentences:
The time goes. Get ready.
I don't come to work. I came to work. I didn't come.. Do you come..? Did I come..? He comes to work. He doesn't come.. Does he come..? He knows the answer.
She thinks about it. And she writes letters every hour. He lives in Moscow and he loves his work, he allways uses a computer.
I think you didn't read it. Will you read it? I will read it next week. Read it in two days, please.
Will he come today? He will come in one hour.
She had a job in Washington. He came home and relaxed. Then he spoke with his wife. They answered an hour ago. And they wanted to meet a week. Then he wrote an e-mail to his English colleagues. I forget your address. He forgets your name. Yes, I forgot it.
I will call our friends. I called they.
Going to (собираться).
You are going to work. They are going to speak to the CEO. It's going to be interesting. I'm going to work tonight. I'm going to speak English in two days.
What would you like to have? I would like to have.. I will have some water and a salad. I will have the same.
Unfortunately, she will leave our country in three days. She is going to leave. She leaved yesterday. They are going to come here a day. Are you going to go to the USA?
Are you going to the USA? Do you want to visit Canada? Yes, I do.

Автор
The forth week.

The twenty seventh day - call ynd speak.

1. The new words:
Distance, date, June, moment, flight, detail;
make, take;
that, long, international, fanta'stic, slowly, louder, again, care, so, from, goodbye.

2. Names:
Ivanov Ivan, Jim, Jessica, Helena, Marina, Valery, Mr. Brown, Las Vegas.

3. Sentences:
I'm ready and I want to start.
You called, but I forgot my mobile. You forgot to call me again. And I didn't read your e-mail.
I had a great job in my country. I will have the same. I don't have. I can't meet you. I'm not going to leave. Call your sister. I'm going to call Peter.
I need to make an international call/long-distance call. I need to call. But I don't know how. Can I talk to your manager? /to Mary?/ Can I speak with Mary?
This is Mary, speaking, please. Yes, speaking. This is me. Valery speaking. One moment. One minute. He's not here.
Can you please speak slowly? / a little louder? Can you please repeat that? I'm calling to tell you I will come on Monday.
I'm happy you called. I'm happy you wrote me. I'm calling to tell you, that I'm going to come to the USA in two weeks. Can you repeat that?/it?
I will be happy to see you again. So, what date you will be here? June 20.
I will send you an e-mail with my flight details. Will you send...? Are you going to...?
I have to (должен) go now /to write / to go to work. Talk to you later. Take care!

Автор
The fourth week.

The twenty-eighth day (last day!!) - we write a letter (message).

1. The new words:
Airport, arrival, departure, wish, hope;
wish, hope;
Sir, Madam, Mr., Mrs., Ms;
dear, best, soon, sincerely, faithfully, welcome, back.

2. Names:
Sergey, Katherine, Vladimir, Valeria, Jake, Dulles.

3. Sentences:
Can I talk to Katherine? This is me, speaking. I'm happy you call. I'm calling to tell you/ to ask you about.. I have to leave. Sorry, but I have to.
Can you repeat that? I will be happy to see you again/soon. When will you come? What date will you be here?
Call me back in an hour, please. Lauren isn't here now. You can leave a message. Andrew from Moscow called. He asked you to call back.
Dear Sir/ Madam/Mr. Brown/... I'm writing to tell you... How are you?/your wife... Can you meet me? We need to talk about..
Please, meet me there. Arrival time is two thirty (2:30). Flight number... Hope to see you soon. Let me know.
Best wishes. Yours sincerely/ faithfull/ sincerely yours, Karin.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Автор
So, I finished my lessons. It was not very difficult, but also not very easily, because there was a lot of different and compact information in this course. I didn't know only four words: a nurse, pick up, scared, boring. The course was fine and very interestyng and, of course, it's very useful tool for me, I studied with great pleasure. And I'm glad I can look at this lessons again and again - when I would like.
Thank You, my Teacher.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Автор
Words and sentences for remembering.
(из разных уроков)

respects - почтение
convey - передавать, выражать
introduce - вводить, представлять

acquaitance - знакомство
to make acquaitances
other way of making acquaitances

previous - предыдущий
previously - предварительно
further - далее, в дальнейшем

incline, decline - склонять
(incline - наклонять, настроить)
(decline - снижать, отказывать)

wicked - злой

Автор
[ картинка ]

Above — над
Alongside of — сбоку от, рядом с, бок о бок
Around — кругом, вокруг, повсюду, в окружности
At — у, около, на, в, при, по, за, над, во, надо, из расчёта
Away from — вдали от, в стороне от
Behind — за
Beneath — под, внизу, ниже
By — по
Down — вниз
Far — далеко
In — в
Inside — внутри
Into — в, во, на, внутрь, вовнутрь

Автор
Can you spare me a moment? - Можете уделить мне минутку?
Could you do me a favor? - Можешь оказать мне услугу?
Don’t take it to heart - Не принимай это близко к сердцу
Don't mention it - Не стоит благодарности
Forget it - Не обращай внимания, это ерунда
Have a good time - Желаю хорошо провести время
How about… - Как насчёт…
How are they getting on? - Как они поживают?
How did it work out? - Как всё прошло?
How do you like it here? - Как Вам здесь нравится?
How so? - Как так получилось?
How was it? - Ну как?
How's that? - Что Вы сказали?
I meant well или I meant no harm - Я не хотел ничего плохого
I wish I could - К сожалению, не могу
It would be very kind of you - Это было бы очень любезно с Вашей стороны
It's very kind of you - Это очень добро с Вашей стороны
Let me introduce - Позвольте представить
May I help you? - Разрешите Вам помочь
Never mind - Не беспокойся, это не важно
Take it easy - Не переживай, не забивай голову
Thank you anyway - Всё равно спасибо
Thank you in advance - Заранее спасибо

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
  • Хотите ответить в этой теме? Данный Ашрам - переехал на новый адрес - ПЕРЕЙТИ в новый Ашрам. Вы можете обсудить данную тему в новом Ашраме, который значительно улучшен.
Сверху