Namaste. Today I had to walk a lot. And I didn't forget about my back and palms. Instead of taking the minibus, I walked down into the city. The view was incredible; the sun was shining brightly.
Good day! I am continuing the intensive. Today I woke up later and walked under the sun—it was rather hot—but spent an hour with my back straight and my palms parallel to my body. Then I spent an hour and a half in the sea.
Good morning! I’m continuing the intensive. An hour with my back straight and my palms parallel to my body. Today I feel like praising myself: I walked in the dark—that is, there were streetlights, but dawn had not yet come. A light breeze, silence, beauty. And, of course, I swam in the sea, but only for 50 minutes; I have a lot to do today.
Continuing the Intensive.
An evening walk every day, with my back straight and palms facing inward and forward. And when I walk at other times, the “intensive” habit is already firmly established .
I’m continuing the intensive. I went for a two-hour walk and have almost gotten used to walking with a straight back, observing my palms. There was a lot to do.
Good day! After missing a couple of days, I’m continuing the intensive practice. Back straight and palms parallel to the body. It was a little difficult today. The humidity and missed days made it harder, but I still walked for an hour, although more slowly than usual.
Good evening! I’ve only just managed to log in to the school. This morning I walked for an hour, and today I swam for two hours. My back is straight; it’s already straightening itself as soon as I start moving.
Good day! I’m continuing the intensive. Today, while walking, I found a new place, right by the sea, very close. I stood there, recharged, and continued on. A straight back with the palms. And it’s so interesting—the Teacher gave us a new practice involving twilight. The first thing that came to mind was: Thank you, Teacher . I also did the practice.
Good day! I’m continuing the intensive! Straight back and palms parallel. Today I went out very early again; it was pleasant to walk. I walked for an hour, then spent half an hour in the sea, and the sun had only just risen. The heat had eased a little, so it wasn’t at all difficult to walk for a long time and swim. Truly a golden time.
Good day! Apparently, I’m the only one left from the intensive. I’m continuing the intensive. A straight back and straight palms. Today was simply amazing. I walked for an hour, then spent an hour in the sea. The water was as smooth as glass—clear and calm. Then, when I got out, a light rain and wind started, and waves began to form. It was simply wonderful that I managed to experience it.
Namaste. I continue the practice. Sometimes I forget to write. Daily walks while it is warm and there is no rain, for 2.5–3 hours. I don't forget about my back and arms. Yesterday we even went swimming in the sea. It was cloudy, with the sun occasionally peeking through. Today the sun came out only once. There were more waves, so we didn't swim anymore. But we sat by the sea; a seagull walked around in front of us, drank some water, and was so fearless.
Good day! I’m continuing the intensive. Today, an hour of walking with a straight back and my palms parallel to my body, and more than an hour in the sea. The sea was stormy, and I was tired, but I swam anyway.
Good day! The intensive continues. I walked for a whole hour. It was cooler in the morning. I comfortably walked for an hour with a straight back, keeping my palms parallel to my body. Truly, miracles happen every day. Yesterday there was a storm; today the sea is calm, with small waves.
Good day! The intensive continues. An hour with a straight back and an hour and a half swimming in the sea. Today it is already a little cooler. It is pleasant to walk and pleasant to swim.
Good morning! The intensive continues. It is very interesting to observe myself. As I am just beginning to step out and pick up speed, my back straightens. This makes me very happy. I thank the Teacher for such a simple and accessible method.
Good day! I’m continuing the intensive. Today I slept poorly and walked slowly. My back was straight, and my palms were parallel to my body. The sea gave me a little extra strength. When I got home, I again felt like I was below rock bottom.)))
Namaste. I am continuing the intensive. I paid attention to my hands and back. Walks lasting 2–2.5 hours. The weather is warm. Yesterday and today, I watched the rainbow.
Good day! I’m continuing with the intensive. A straight back and arms. Today I really felt the coolness, and the sea has also become cooler. My favorite time here.