Question Disappeared Courses

714982

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
130
Points
7
Age
66
Location
Россия, г. Челябинск
💎VM
101.50
Gender
Female
Hello! Namaste 🙏
Due to the restructuring at Mahapurna School, I cannot find the Enneagram Soul course that I purchased on 31.08.26.
Previously purchased courses have also disappeared: DP, Ra-1–Ra-5; I can see only KEI. I kindly ask you to help me with this matter.
 

108777

Staff member
З.Клуб
Курат.
О.Клуб
Рег.
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ССА
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
622
Points
29
Location
Москва
💎VM
31.00
Gender
Male
7 714982 , Namaste!
Yes, under your avatar it shows that you purchased DE, DP, and the Ra-field levels. Am I correct in understanding that now, in the “Energy Courses” section, you can see only the KEY course and nothing else?
 

714982

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
130
Points
7
Age
66
Location
Россия, г. Челябинск
💎VM
101.50
Gender
Female
108777 108777 , Quote
Namaste!
Yes, now I can see only the KEY course and nothing else. Previously, all the courses were visible: DE, DP, and all the Ra fields.
 

007

Staff member
З.Клуб
Курат.
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
Ра-1
КЭЙ
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
140
Points
7
💎VM
785.00
New country
🌐Единия
Gender
Male
Yes, right now I can only see the KEI course and nothing else; before, all the courses were visible: DE, DP, and all the RA fields.
Are you going to the School's main page?
Everything is there.
 

714982

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
130
Points
7
Age
66
Location
Россия, г. Челябинск
💎VM
101.50
Gender
Female
007 007 , Quote
Please tell me, how can I get to the main page? When
I access the site from Telegram via Your Yoga, Veretennikov School, S. V., I only see the menu: OM Network, users, useful information, donations, forums...
 

007

Staff member
З.Клуб
Курат.
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
Ра-1
КЭЙ
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
140
Points
7
💎VM
785.00
New country
🌐Единия
Gender
Male
Could you please tell me how to get to the home page? Because when
Just click on the Mahapurna image.
 

714982

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
130
Points
7
Age
66
Location
Россия, г. Челябинск
💎VM
101.50
Gender
Female
007 007 , Quote
I click on Mahapurna and this image appears
 

Attachments

007

Staff member
З.Клуб
Курат.
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
Ра-1
КЭЙ
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
140
Points
7
💎VM
785.00
New country
🌐Единия
Gender
Male
At the bottom. You have advertisements there.
 

714982

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
130
Points
7
Age
66
Location
Россия, г. Челябинск
💎VM
101.50
Gender
Female
007 007 , Quote
Namaste 🙏 my patient helper!
I’m completely confused because, after scrolling down, I couldn’t find the announcement.
Here, please look at what I got.
Maybe you could send me a picture showing where it is and what it looks like? I’ll look for it 🙏🙏🙏
 

Attachments

108777

Staff member
З.Клуб
Курат.
О.Клуб
Рег.
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ССА
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
622
Points
29
Location
Москва
💎VM
31.00
Gender
Male
7 714982 , Namaste!
In your second screenshot, you can see the section titled “Energy Courses.”
And beneath it are those very courses:
Ra-fields
DP, etc.
Can’t you access them?
 

714982

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
130
Points
7
Age
66
Location
Россия, г. Челябинск
💎VM
101.50
Gender
Female
Hooray!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏
I’m so happy: I’ve accessed all my courses!!! 🔥
I thank everyone who helped me figure this out; I couldn’t have done it on my own. 🌹🌹🌹
It’s wonderful to have such helpful people around. A thousand thanks to you all ❤❤❤
 
Shoutbox
  1. ИНТЕНСИВ @ ИНТЕНСИВ:
    Успейте, пока есть доступ, до 30 сентября включительно пройти Интенсив "Род • Родители • Отношения"
Top Bottom