Protective Tibetan Mantra Against Evil and Black Magic

1969

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
ДП-2
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
ОТГ-3
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
Род-1
ФАН
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Messages
106
Reaction score
785
Points
19
Age
56
Location
Санкт- Петербург
💎VM
138.90
New country
🌐Единия
Gender
Female
Ashram resident
Yes
Academy training
KEY
Namaste, everyone! Yesterday, a situation arose at work that made me really want to listen to this Mantra. I turned it on and kept listening—I couldn’t stop! (I have that opportunity and some free time.) I felt much better! I also wanted to listen to it during my strength-training session at the gym. I don’t know whether I did the right thing, but it really helped me increase the weight and intensity of the workout. I felt a powerful surge of Energy. My concentration on the exercises also improved compared with listening to the music playing at the gym.
From the bottom of my Heart, I thank the Esteemed Teacher and the Higher Powers!!!
 
Shoutbox
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.
Top Bottom