Protective Tibetan Mantra Against Evil and Black Magic

Веретенников Сергей

ОМ Шанти

Сергей Васильевич

Админ.
З.Клуб
О.Клуб
К+
Joined
Nov 21, 2019
Messages
6,868
Reaction score
126,072
Points
11
Age
55
Location
Орёл
💎VM
441,357.50
New country
🌐Единия
Enneatype
5 (?)
Gender
Male
Ashram resident
Yes
You are currently in the paid practices section of the Mahapurna School — Paid Practices


This is a rare protective Tibetan mantra. It is little known even among Buddhists, let alone on the internet.

Before giving you this meditation and, essentially, protective practice, I want to tell you a little about what Tibetan Buddhism actually is.

By the way, I practiced Tibetan Buddhism in the Karmapa tradition for a long time.

So I am not just some theoretician. I always try to get to the very depths of things.

And everything I most often write to you on the Your Yoga website, in my schools, academies, and social networks is filtered through my experience.

And if some experience is absent in this life, I draw it from the past or the future.

Before understanding what Tibetan Buddhism is, you first need to understand what Tibet itself is. Or, more precisely, what Tibet was before Tibetan Buddhism.

It was a land of magic and tantra.

If you have studied even a little Tibetan Buddhism, you know that its origins lay with yogis, tantrikas, and magicians.

And the establishment of Buddhism in Tibet was a long and difficult process. Because Buddhism upholds nonviolence. Even if a person needs to defend themselves, a Buddhist cannot do so.

Before Buddhism, however, magic reigned in Tibet.

And it was magic of such power that a single magician could destroy an entire village. At the same time, another magician could protect that village from the first one.

In other words, these were magical battles.

People really flew through the air. By the way, they still fly there now.

Because Tibetan Buddhism is, at present, half Buddhism and half the teaching that existed in Tibet before it. That is, magic and tantra.

And what I am giving you now is precisely that power, that teaching which enables anyone to protect themselves from black magic.

Because in Tibet they know very well what that is. There it is a reality. There, in order to survive, one must possess the knowledge of how to protect oneself from black magic.

Therefore, one enlightened bodhisattva of Tibet (who received it from the Buddha) gave people a mantra and infused it with his power so that ordinary people could use this mantra to protect themselves from black magic.

ChatGPT_Image_6_сент_2026_г_14_16_16_compressed_300kb.jpg

Specifically from black magic, from all kinds of influence and effects of black-magic energies, as well as from the negative forces of the cosmos and the Earth that emanate from evil spirits.

ACTIVATE THE PROTECTIVE TIBETAN MANTRA:



The audio language is Sanskrit.​

More precisely, the words in the mantra are not quite Sanskrit. They are Sanskrit seed syllables. Bija means “seed.” That is, these are sounds that existed beforewords.

Therefore, there is no translation here. Because the meaning is concealed here before words. In a world where there are no words yet.

Therefore, it has no translation in the manner of ordinary mantras. Some syllables serve a ritual and sonic (vibrational) function; certain fragments convey the meaning of action, cessation, or elimination, but translating the entire formula as a literary text would be inaccurate.

In other words, this is not a prayer in which a person tells Manjushri about their problems. It is rather a sound formula of wrathful wisdom, associated with a specific image, visualization, and lineage of transmission.

As an independent practice, the practice of "Black Manjushri" was transmitted from India to Tibet by the translator Bari Lotsawa Rinchen Drak, who lived from 1040 to 1112. The transmission then passed to Sachen Kunga Nyingpo, one of the founders of the Sakya spiritual system. Himalayan Art gives the traditional lineage:

Buddha → Vajrapani → Jetari → the elder and younger Vajrasana → Bari Lotsawa → Sachen Kunga Nyingpo → subsequent Sakya masters.

Therefore, this mantra is most likely about a thousand years old in its Tibetan form, while its Indian foundations may be even older—by several thousand years.

You can see that this practice comes from the Buddha himself.

And the Buddha, as you know, was born in India, the land of the Vedas and Vedic culture. In other words, this is oneone of Vishnu’s incarnations, just like Krishna and Rama.

At the beginning and end of the audio recording of this meditation, I added another Tibetan mantra that enhances what you have done a thousandfold.

In other words, imagine this: you practice with the help of this meditation, which I created for you, using a protective formula against black magic, and with the help of the additional Tibetan mantra, you amplify it all a thousandfold.

Here is this additional mantra:

OM SAMBARA SAMBARA BIMANA SARA MAHA DZAVA HUNG​


The meditation style is not classically Tibetan, although you will feel the Tibetan tradition in this meditation.

However, I also added some shamanic touches.

So it turned out to be something between the style of shamans and Tibetan throat singing.
 
Last edited:

1472

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-4
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
57
Reaction score
493
Points
18
Age
42
Location
Краснодар
💎VM
222.00
Gender
Female
Namaste 🙏!
Thank you, Веретенников Сергей Веретенников Сергей !
I've been looking forward to this practice.
 

5121982

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-3
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
ОТГ-3
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
Род-1
КЭЙ
ФАН
К+
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
72
Reaction score
338
Points
12
Age
43
Location
Россия
💎VM
1,043.00
Gender
Male
Ashram resident
Yes
Academy training
KEY-M, ССА
Thank you!!!
A powerful mantra. Powerful energies.
I bow deeply to you, and may you be healthy. Om Shanti!
 

337

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
ДП-2
ООН-1
Род-1
КЭЙ
ФАН
ССА
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
30
Reaction score
136
Points
11
Age
43
Location
Единия
💎VM
1,123.50
New country
🌐Единия
Enneatype
7 (?)
Gender
Male
Thank you!
This is exactly what I need right now, like air.
 

1969

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
ДП-2
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
ОТГ-3
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
Род-1
ФАН
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Messages
106
Reaction score
785
Points
19
Age
56
Location
Санкт- Петербург
💎VM
138.90
New country
🌐Единия
Gender
Female
Ashram resident
Yes
Academy training
KEY
Namaste, everyone! I thank the Esteemed Teacher for this Protective Tibetan Mantra!!! I liked it very much! Very much indeed! I will practice this magical practice every day. I feel that I need it.
 

9270

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
ФАН
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
158
Points
6
Age
44
Location
Россия
💎VM
163.00
Gender
Female
Namaste! It doesn’t play for me on my phone... What could be wrong?
 

93339

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
521
Points
28
Age
37
Location
Россия, Томск.
💎VM
88.50
Gender
Male
My respects for the style of performing the mantra! :)

I really liked it.
I’ve already listened to it several times.

My salutations to Om Shanti for the wonderful protective mantra.
 

16918

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-1
ДП-2
ДП-3
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
Род-1
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
ФАН
ССА
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
106
Reaction score
857
Points
29
Location
Россия
💎VM
370.90
New country
🌐Единия
Gender
Female
Ashram resident
Yes
Thank you, Om Shanti!
I experienced a strange kind of pleasure while listening.
I played it overnight and felt as if I were in a cocoon of protective energies, with warmth in my heart.
A magnificent, powerful creation🙏
 

9270

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
ФАН
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
158
Points
6
Age
44
Location
Россия
💎VM
163.00
Gender
Female
9270 9270 , Цитата

After trying all possible options for reloading, permissions, and so on, I eventually changed the site language to English—and it worked! I don’t know what glitch I had; now it plays in the Russian version too! Hurray!
 

009988

О.Клуб
Рег.
Joined
Jun 16, 2022
Messages
425
Reaction score
1,707
Points
14
Age
43
Location
Россия
💎VM
396.50
Gender
Male
Ashram resident
Yes
A very topical mantra. The rendition is powerful and beautiful.
Gratitude, OM SHANTI, for your creativity and care.
 

8030

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
ОТГ-3
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
М-СНОВ
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
519
Reaction score
7,319
Points
29
Age
43
Location
Россия, Москва
💎VM
751.50
Enneatype
5 (?)
Gender
Female
Ashram resident
No
I really loved it!! 😃
Both the voices and the gong, the shamanic style, and especially the rhythm of this mantra (in addition to the purifying and protective properties already mentioned)!
Because the performance changes slightly from time to time, it doesn’t get boring to listen to (even though the mantra itself is short and the recording lasts almost half an hour). It felt as though I had been to a concert :)

At one point, the rhythm became stronger thanks to the percussion instruments, and I suddenly imagined Shaolin monks training in martial arts to this music... My subconscious conjured up such a vivid picture ☺

I also tried doing Wim Hof breathing exercises to this mantra, combining physical cleansing with mental and spiritual cleansing. I personally liked it very much. The rhythm of the performance keeps me from falling asleep during the pauses; somehow, breathing along with the singing feels more interesting—in any case, it isn’t boring ;) I’ll keep doing it and see what happens next.

Thank you so much for this wonderful mantra, Teacher 🥹🙏
 

891011

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
ОТГ-3
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
Род-1
КЭЙ
ДЭ
ФА-1
М-СНОВ
ССА
Joined
Sep 11, 2020
Messages
108
Reaction score
619
Points
29
💎VM
72.00
Enneatype
5 (?)
Gender
Male
Ashram resident
Yes
OM Shanti, namaste.
I really enjoyed this rendition of the mantra and listened to it using the Anker Soundcore Liberty 5 Pro headphones you recommended.
Thanks to you, I’ve become very interested in everything Tibetan. I’m sure you know even more, so if possible, please share what you know. Thank you very much, Sergey Vasilyevich.
P.S. I was also really captivated by your video about the Kalachakra and its mantra, where the monks draw it in sand. It’s a very meditative and profound video 👍
 

3098

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
КЭЙ
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Messages
64
Reaction score
160
Points
13
Location
Canada, ON
💎VM
306.00
Gender
Female
Веретенников Сергей Веретенников Сергей , Quote

Dear Om Shanti! Many thanks for the mantra!
I just wanted to ask: when the mantra is sung, one hears a final line that is not included in the text.
Please add it to the text.
Thank you!
 

1705

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
Род-1
КЭЙ
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
1,734
Points
19
Location
Россия, Москва
💎VM
142.00
Gender
Female
Ashram resident
Yes
Namaste! 🙏 Om Shanti, thank you! I join everyone in their enthusiastic praise. This Mantra is already a precious gift in itself, and even more so in such a magnificent performance! When listening, you become completely immersed in a shamanic circle, with stunning visualizations! I never tire of admiring your boundless knowledge, talent, and generous heart! To me, this is such a Gift (and a special Sign!). Thank you for indicating the entire lineage of succession and transmission of this mantra. I will include this mantra in my practice! For the benefit of the entire Universe and all living beings! 🙏🙏🙏
 

1301

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
53
Points
7
Age
66
💎VM
182.00
Gender
Female
Веретенников Сергей Веретенников Сергей , Quote
Namaste! Thank you for the mantra! Listening to it strengthens the spirit, and energy waves cleanse the space around me of black magic energies and influences!
 

230261

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
ООН-1
КЭЙ
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Messages
255
Reaction score
2,663
Points
18
Age
65
Location
Алабуга
💎VM
55.00
Gender
Female
Ashram resident
Yes
8030 8030 , Quote

Namaste, do I need to listen with headphones, or does it make no difference?
 

97489

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
ОТГ-3
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
Род-1
КЭЙ
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
67
Reaction score
205
Points
10
💎VM
144.50
Gender
Male
Веретенников Сергей Веретенников Сергей , Thank you for the mantra. I have been listening for several days, and the cleansing from negativity, strengthened spirit, and uplifted mood are felt immediately as soon as I start listening. 🙏🙏🙏
 

8030

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-2
ОТГ-3
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
КЭЙ-М
КЭЙ
ДЭ
М-СНОВ
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
519
Reaction score
7,319
Points
29
Age
43
Location
Россия, Москва
💎VM
751.50
Enneatype
5 (?)
Gender
Female
Ashram resident
No
230261 230261 , hello. It is advisable to listen to all of the Teacher’s audio programs with headphones (preferably large over-ear headphones rather than earbuds). But if you cannot listen with headphones or do not have any, then listen however you can—it is still better than nothing.

Yes, there is a significant difference in listening. First, without headphones, you lose a number of special effects that imperceptibly influence the subconscious while listening. Second, you lose the fullness of the sound and the immersive effect of the particular mantra/program.
I think that if you try it yourself both with and without headphones, you will immediately feel the difference🙏
 

7371

З.Клуб
О.Клуб
Рег.
ДП-3
ОТГ-1
ОТГ-4
Ра-1
Ра-2
Ра-3
Ра-4
Ра-5
ООН-1
Род-1
КЭЙ
ДЭ
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
283
Reaction score
4,862
Points
29
Age
59
Location
Сакартвело Тбилиси
💎VM
380.00
New country
🌐Единия
Gender
Female
Ashram resident
Yes
Academy training
KEY
I really loved the Tibetan Protective Mantra!
It made a powerful impression!
I was impressed both by the Mantra itself and by the quality of the audio. I am in awe of the Greatness of the Higher Powers in the practice, as well as your skill, OM Shanti. Your mastery in everything strongly supports the desire to practice.
Many thanks for the interesting and important detailed description of the tradition of transmitting the Tibetan Protective Mantra. It also helped me immerse myself more deeply in meditation and experience natural visualization.
The sound in the audio is so rich and expansive, and the voice is so powerful while also being very calm, majestic, and mighty that during meditation I get the complete feeling of truly being present at a Tibetan shamanic practice. The rhythm is amazing—in fact, on the day the practice was released, during my first listening, although I had already “gone to bed,” it was difficult for me simply to lie still; I wanted to move, and I did some gentle shaking while lying down. Naturally, thoughts came about protecting the “small country,” which is now forced to defend itself from Z. By morning, I realized that I wanted to practice again, so I meditated together with breathing according to VKH. In the evening, I practiced it as a dynamic meditation, also wearing headphones and moving freely. (“I remembered myself as a shaman” :)). Now I practice this way twice a day, and I have added it to my habit tracker for several consecutive days, morning and evening.
The practice is very effective; after the very first meditation, I already felt a change in my state—as an intensification ofFeelings of inner peace and self-control, deep confidence in my own abilities, and some kind of shift in the energy of the space. After a day of practice, a situation involving a mistake I had made during the recent eclipse corridor was successfully resolved for me; its consequences had been "hanging over me" for more than two weeks.
The practice is very beautiful and pleasant to listen to; even "the tenth time around," it remains deeply engaging, like being drawn into a mystery.
Thank you, OM Shanti, from Heart to Heart! 🙏
 
Shoutbox
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.
Top Bottom